Product Range // Barrel Handlers
Solaris Barrel Handler
The Solaris Barrel Handler fits on all skid steers equipped with a Universal Quick Attach Plate. It will also fit on mini-excavators and backhoes with our Mini-Excavator Rotator. The Solaris Barrel Handler allows you to scoop up liquids and solids quickly and easily. The Solaris Barrel Handler rotates up to 300 degrees. With the optional insert, it will adapt to handle 30-gallon drums. The Solaris Barrel handler is ideal for the oil, scrap iron and hazardous waste industries. You can scoop up waste in solid or liquid form safely from the operator’s seat of your skid steer loader. The Barrel handler will not damage plastic or metal barrels and allows you to pour liquids or solids with precision. Plastic barrels will not slip because of the unique barrel lift support.
Features of the Solaris Barrel Handler
• Fits on all the Skid Steers equipped with the Universal Quick Attach
• Can be modified to fit on specialty machines such as excavators, backhoes, and telehandlers.
• Handles 55 gal and 30 gal drums.
• Handles metal and plastic Barrels.
• Mounted on a rotating base, can rotate up to 300 degrees.
• Guaranteed not to crush barrels.
• The inside of the Solaris Barrel Handler arms are lined with anti-static rubber to prevent slippage and electric shock.
• Specialty barrel handlers to handle 110 gallons and 85-gallon barrels are available on request.
The Solaris Barrel Handler is currently used for the Following Industries
• Hazardous waste removal
• Oil and gas industry
• Scrap yards
GET A QUOTE